Blogs and links
DevOps / Cloud
- Foremen - life cycle systems management tool for provisioning, configuring and monitoring of physical and virtual servers. Foreman has deep integration to configuration management software, with Puppet, Chef, Salt and other solutions through plugins, which allows users to automate repetitive tasks, deploy applications, and manage change to deployed servers. Foreman provides provisioning on bare-metal (through managed DHCP, DNS, TFTP, and PXE-based unattended installations), virtualization and cloud. Foreman provides comprehensive, auditable interaction facilities including a web frontend, a command line interface, and a robust REST API.
- Ubuntu hashes : https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuHashes
- Learn git branching : http://pcottle.github.io/learnGitBranching/
- CodePen: http://codepen.io/pen/
CSS / Themes:
- https://bootswatch.com/ - Bootstrap free themes